How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these.
- George Washington Carve
231006:
Can I not go to work? So much spring-cleaning to do and to complete my assignment and presentation before end of module... Ok that was a vent btw... I wish I could do more for my faith but looking at the schedule, I pray that GOD forgives me for my less-than-brilliant conduct this month...sheesh.
291006:
Happy birthday to Dayat (cousin's hubby) and for making history in getting us lost in transition from Tampinese to Sembawang and for being unable to cut the frozen cheesecake ha! It was fun spending perhaps the first and last raya with the family from Kluang/Kedah as my cousin will be leaving for Australia National University to pursue her 3-year PhD... I'll definitely pay you a visit @Canberra sweetie :)
301006:
NLB Academy launch went without any glitch, thank GOD! I have to thank my dear friend, Ryan for his willingness and patience in crafting the flash demo for the website's launch.
Also today marks a special day - my dive buddy got married and sadly, I missed her banquet due to the Learning Festival hustle and bustle...
311006:
Happy birthday to dear Inez who is currently busy being an entrepreneur and MIA-ing. Miss you...Also today marks a special occassion where NLBA launched its Trainer & Facilitator Community of Practice (CoP)... What a way to officially close NLB Learning Festival.
021106:
Happy birthday to dear Luke who turned 28 on this special day. May you be blessed with great things in life... and that your mum recuperates from colon cancer and your nephew is free from the terrifying illness...
031106:
Irfan just turned one month and is gaining weight and his aunt (that's me!) is looking forward to driving him around for the festive season. It'll be loads of fun.
061106 to 071106:
Looking forward to the staff orientation that is long overdue, hmm...
081106:
A bundle of nerves, awaiting in anticipation of the feedback from my boss on my PMP mid-year review... hope I did him proud...
091106:
The next eClinic is due and I hope we can finalise the content before vendor engagement. I'm looking forward to working with the vendors on the elearning project. And the satisfaction of crafting the requirements and standards in setting the precedence for the entire organisation to adopt is gratifying...
141106:
My next module will start and I'll be back in class... persevere Azzah.. just 2 more modules and you are done! Yippee... Then up one notch ... Masters then PhD, God-willing!
So stay tuned when Azzah finds time to catch her breath and Rye, I didn't forget our dinner outing, owe you one! ;P
Can I not go to work? So much spring-cleaning to do and to complete my assignment and presentation before end of module... Ok that was a vent btw... I wish I could do more for my faith but looking at the schedule, I pray that GOD forgives me for my less-than-brilliant conduct this month...sheesh.
291006:
Happy birthday to Dayat (cousin's hubby) and for making history in getting us lost in transition from Tampinese to Sembawang and for being unable to cut the frozen cheesecake ha! It was fun spending perhaps the first and last raya with the family from Kluang/Kedah as my cousin will be leaving for Australia National University to pursue her 3-year PhD... I'll definitely pay you a visit @Canberra sweetie :)
301006:
NLB Academy launch went without any glitch, thank GOD! I have to thank my dear friend, Ryan for his willingness and patience in crafting the flash demo for the website's launch.
Also today marks a special day - my dive buddy got married and sadly, I missed her banquet due to the Learning Festival hustle and bustle...
311006:
Happy birthday to dear Inez who is currently busy being an entrepreneur and MIA-ing. Miss you...Also today marks a special occassion where NLBA launched its Trainer & Facilitator Community of Practice (CoP)... What a way to officially close NLB Learning Festival.
021106:
Happy birthday to dear Luke who turned 28 on this special day. May you be blessed with great things in life... and that your mum recuperates from colon cancer and your nephew is free from the terrifying illness...
031106:
Irfan just turned one month and is gaining weight and his aunt (that's me!) is looking forward to driving him around for the festive season. It'll be loads of fun.
061106 to 071106:
Looking forward to the staff orientation that is long overdue, hmm...
081106:
A bundle of nerves, awaiting in anticipation of the feedback from my boss on my PMP mid-year review... hope I did him proud...
091106:
The next eClinic is due and I hope we can finalise the content before vendor engagement. I'm looking forward to working with the vendors on the elearning project. And the satisfaction of crafting the requirements and standards in setting the precedence for the entire organisation to adopt is gratifying...
141106:
My next module will start and I'll be back in class... persevere Azzah.. just 2 more modules and you are done! Yippee... Then up one notch ... Masters then PhD, God-willing!
So stay tuned when Azzah finds time to catch her breath and Rye, I didn't forget our dinner outing, owe you one! ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment